Share |

Beautiful Blog Award!

Susan from She's becoming domestic she's also the fabulous lady behind Operation Baking Gals gave me an award!! How exciting is that! And it's a Beautiful Blog Award!! I'm totally excited!!

Also as an update, packages have started arriving to Eric but I don't have any picture back from him yet! Also Susan says this last month around 30,000 cookies were shipped off to troops!!!! How insane is that!!! Good job everyone!! That's a LOT of cookies!!!

Now it's my turn to give the award and I'd like to give it to ... Molly from Batter Splattered She takes great pictures and I love the classy simplicity of her site! She is also one of the first food blogs I started to follow and inspired me to create my own. Molly great job!!

2 chews:

JEWEL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JEWEL said...

Your blog is beautiful. I would love to know how you made it three columns. I hope you can help, thanks.

Contact me at sleeplessinwisc@gmail.com

Want more chow like what you just read? You can click to subscribe to the feed, follow me on twitter, or become a fan on facebook! Can't wait to see you there!
Copyright © 2012 :: steph chows ::.