Share |

Birthday gifts

So as I mentioned last week, it was my birthday! Woohoo! Mom/Dad had bought me a cute shirt while they were visiting a few weeks ago and then in the mail I got cookie scoops!! I was super excited! And let me tell you, they have been working in overtime. Love it! Thanks mom thanks dad!! If you are interested she got me the King Arthur kind... the tablespoon and the teaspoon ones! They work perfect! yum!

My sister is a jewelry designer and her company Dancing Flamingos is fantastic!! Go check it out!! She made me these earrings and this bracelet! Totally my colors love it!



John got me a beautiful watch! I've been totally needing one and this one is totally my personality I love it love it!! :)


Ok that's all from me now :)

0 chews:

Want more chow like what you just read? You can click to subscribe to the feed, follow me on twitter, or become a fan on facebook! Can't wait to see you there!
Copyright © 2012 :: steph chows ::.