Share |

Chocolate issues

Hi, did i mention there is a literal cornucopia (yeah the thanksgiving basket horn shaped thing) FILLED with chocolate candies of all varieties sitting on my desk.. next to a container of M&M's... yeahhhh. I'm not one to be so masochistic... but it seems my coworkers are enjoying torturing me. Thatcher brought over the m&m's... Michelle gifted my desk with the cornucopia of chocolate. It's from a vendor she's working with and she doesn't eat any candy so it's on my desk now... I WANNA CHOW THE WHOLE THING!!!!

ok i think i'm better now... if I just don't LOOK at the candy I think I'll be ok...

0 chews:

Want more chow like what you just read? You can click to subscribe to the feed, follow me on twitter, or become a fan on facebook! Can't wait to see you there!
Copyright © 2012 :: steph chows ::.