Share |

Two sided vegan bean soup

I read about this soup on Natalie's Killer Cuisine last week and knew I had to make it! Two kinds of soup, and it takes less than twenty minutes!! You pour it into the bowl at the same time, and then swirl for a very fun effect.


The soup is super filling (come on it's made with beans) and super flavorful. She isn't kidding when she says the balsamic gives it a beautiful flavor kick!

I topped mine with some Dr. Krakers that I got for winning the amazing race bar challenge at Special K's blog.


Head over to Natalie's for the recipe and pictures way better than I took on a late dark night (darn you bad overhead kitchen lighting!)

17 chews:

Mmm, mmm, mmm!!

This comment has been removed by the author.
Ang said...

Looks delicious! I'll have to check out the recipe! :)

Natalie said...

mmm I'm glad you liked it. I always have beans on hand for easy but filling dinners like this! Now I'm in the mood to make some more!

You know how I loves me some beans! This looks like such a fun presentation too!

Hannah said...

I've been craving a thick and hearty bean soup lately... You must have read my mind! Plus, I just love those crackers!

Anonymous said...

I love those crackers - they're just so expensive! When did crackers become a luxury?
Congrats on winning them.

Juliana said...

Yes, now is the time of the year when I crave for soup...yours looks thick and hearty...yummie!

Those swirly soups make nice presentations. They always look artistic.

Oooh how fun would that be to make a swirly soup! Great idea and I bet kids would love it too :)

Reeni said...

This looks yummy, and comforting. Love that swirl!

Anne said...

Ahhh I love how swirly it is! So cool :D

Astra Libris said...

Mmmm, such a beautiful, hearty soup! I love how cozy it looks with your garnish of the crackers on top!

Anonymous said...

Sounds hearty and delicious! The swirl is so pretty!

Anne said...

Ahhh I love how swirly it is! So cool :D

Astra Libris said...

Mmmm, such a beautiful, hearty soup! I love how cozy it looks with your garnish of the crackers on top!

Sounds hearty and delicious! The swirl is so pretty!

Want more chow like what you just read? You can click to subscribe to the feed, follow me on twitter, or become a fan on facebook! Can't wait to see you there!
Copyright © 2012 :: steph chows ::.