Share |

Video star...

I have a post that will be going up tomorrow... it's for a company... and they sent me a flipcam to videotape my cooking adventures... I'm trying wicked hard to make something that's entertaining and also does the company justice... so far this is what I've got.

Wish me luck and come back tomorrow to see the real video! OK note to self... don't video in the vertical orientation... wow that quality looks like crud... ok another note to self, upload to youtube instead of through blogger... yikes!


5 chews:

hahahahahah! Do the running man (are you taking requests?)

Ty'sMommy said...

lol aahhhh the pressure of video! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Leslie said...

I video in vertical all the time. Ugh! Latest one was Ryan crossing the finish line at a 10k... sideways.

You'd think I'd eventually learn that video isn't photo.

Can't wait to see the video.

Tracy said...

Hahahaha awesome. :-)

Reeni said...

You're so cute!!

Want more chow like what you just read? You can click to subscribe to the feed, follow me on twitter, or become a fan on facebook! Can't wait to see you there!
Copyright © 2012 :: steph chows ::.