Share |

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

How was everyone's weekend? Did your team win the big game yesterday?? I only watch for the commercials ;) how about that... what was your favorite commercial?

Today I'm actually doing a guest post over at Sugarcrafter! Head on over and see the recipe for these tasty treats!
pumpkinCC

Your email will never be displayed publicly, so don't be scared to comment! :) Oh and make sure you type in your blog link so I can click over to you! There is a spot you can type it in.

1 chews:

Hannah said...

Can't go wrong with pumpkin and chocolate! I've got to go hit up that recipe now...

Want more chow like what you just read? You can click to subscribe to the feed, follow me on twitter, or become a fan on facebook! Can't wait to see you there!
Copyright © 2012 :: steph chows ::.