Share |

revolt - week 4

I'm still going with revolt! I will say I'm getting a bit itchy about not having dedicated cardio time in the program... so I may have added a little in for my own sanity. Other than that I'm still loving the workouts and the variety of exercises. I'm also still in love with the little time it takes, although I'm beginning to wonder if it's enough for me? I've been doing the circuits 4 times instead of 3... but I might up them to 5 soon. That's all I've got so I'm going to leave you with this photo of Hobbes :)

hobbessnake

Full disclosure I am getting free access to the Revolt site in return for blogging about my experiences. All opinions are all my own.





Your email will never be displayed publicly, so don't be scared to comment! :) Oh and make sure you type in your blog link so I can click over to you! There is a spot you can type it in.

0 chews:

Want more chow like what you just read? You can click to subscribe to the feed, follow me on twitter, or become a fan on facebook! Can't wait to see you there!
Copyright © 2012 :: steph chows ::.