Share |

Farro Risotto

Hey there! Long time no talk. Much has been going on here, but in the mean time, you should go make some of this. It's amazing. No seriously. AMAZING.

It's farro risotto, and it's chocked full of mushrooms and onions and parsley... and now I want to go run off and make a big bucket full of it. Go go go! And don't be scared it's not intimidating like regular risotto... or am I the only one that thinks regular risotto with all the stiring and watching sounds like a pain to make? Me and pain to make don't get along so well... rather the opposite. I run away from pain to make. I'm more of an easy as sunday morning kinda dinner gal.

I know I got way off track so go try this recipe!




Your email will never be displayed publicly, so don't be scared to comment! :) Oh and make sure you type in your blog link so I can click over to you! There is a spot you can type it in.

1 chews:

Jeanne said...

missed your posts.
That looks yummy!

Want more chow like what you just read? You can click to subscribe to the feed, follow me on twitter, or become a fan on facebook! Can't wait to see you there!
Copyright © 2012 :: steph chows ::.