Share |

Maple-Mustard Chicken for dinna!


Ellie is at it again with her Maple-Mustard Chicken, it's on page 212 of The Food You Crave. I'm seriously loving this cook book! Stockton (my brother-in-law) who is a fabulous cook btw whipped this one up for us. We cooked up some spinach and rice to have on the side and there wasn't one leftover to be found. We doubled the sauce for the below recipe since lets face it, we were hungry! (and we had more chicken then it called for)

Stockton preparing the chicken for its tanning time in the oven

Maple-Mustard Chicken
It's super simple!
Mix up:
1/3 cup French mustard
1 clove garlic minced
3/4 tsp dried marjoram (we used some fresh sage since we had it on had from the soup we made the night before)
3 Tbs maple syrup (use the good stuff!!)

Preheat an oven to 375 and trim the skin and fat off of 8 bone in chicken thighs. Slather them with the sauce and cook for about 45 minutes.

Hot out of the oven


5 chews:

Reeni said...

That looks amazing! Sweet and spicy!

Donna-FFW said...

Mustard and Maple Syrup over chicken. I bet this was amazing!! It certainly looks fabulous! I'll have to check her book out from the library!!

stephchows said...

I totally got this book from the Library and LOVED it so much my sister ended up getting it for me as a gift :) woohoo! I love to "test-drive" cook books from the library to see it they are worth buying :)

stephchows said...

I totally got this book from the Library and LOVED it so much my sister ended up getting it for me as a gift :) woohoo! I love to "test-drive" cook books from the library to see it they are worth buying :)

Donna-FFW said...

Mustard and Maple Syrup over chicken. I bet this was amazing!! It certainly looks fabulous! I'll have to check her book out from the library!!

Want more chow like what you just read? You can click to subscribe to the feed, follow me on twitter, or become a fan on facebook! Can't wait to see you there!
Copyright © 2012 :: steph chows ::.