Share |

Coconut Date Ice Cream

I love coconut... I love dates... unfortunately this ice cream doesn't have a strong taste of either of these ingredients :( It was super easy to make. Boil the dates in some water, add that to a can of coconut milk, a dash of vanilla, blend it, cool it, then run it through an ice cream machine... but in the end I couldn't really taste the coconut flavor... maybe next time I'll add in some sweetened coconut flakes... I'll let you know how it goes :)

dateicecream

Have you made ice cream at home? Got a go to recipe you'd like to share with me? What's the weirdest flavor you've ever tried?

PS. Don't forget to enter my Tea Giveaway!

Your email will never be displayed publicly, so don't be scared to comment! :) Oh and make sure you type in your blog link so I can click over to you! There is a spot you can type it in.

1 chews:

Jeanne said...

I should totally make homemade ice cream sometime! I have a machine. I just never think to do it!

Want more chow like what you just read? You can click to subscribe to the feed, follow me on twitter, or become a fan on facebook! Can't wait to see you there!
Copyright © 2012 :: steph chows ::.