Share |

Spicy sprimp or tofu "sushi roll"


I have a secret love affair with sushi. It's true! Oh sushi how I love you!! But sushi is an expensive date. Hence why I love California Rollin's 3 rolls for $12 sundays. YUM I'll be going there this sunday with matt and john woohoo yum! Anyway back to my make shift in a pinch "sushi rolls" they are super easy to whip together and very tasty!

Spicy sprimp or tofu "sushi roll"

1/4 cup fat free mayo

1 tablespoon chili sauce

1/2 tsp. sesame oil

16 large shrimp or a container of baked tofu

1 Japanese cucumber, quartered lengthwise

head of romaine lettuce
2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
2 cups prepared brown rice


Mix the ingredients together to blend. Using a leaf of romaine, put a spoonful of brown rice in the middle. Place a piece of cucumber lengthwise ontop of the rice then place 3 tablespoons of the spicy shrimp mixture along the cucumber. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and
roll the lettuce leaf up to form a burrito type packaging.

I also steamed up some edamame to have with these. so good!

yum yum yum


0 chews:

Want more chow like what you just read? You can click to subscribe to the feed, follow me on twitter, or become a fan on facebook! Can't wait to see you there!
Copyright © 2012 :: steph chows ::.