Share |

Creamy Oatmeal

My coworkers make fun of me for many things, but one thing they love to make fun of me for is how I'm constantly eating. I'm a six "small" (ok they aren't' all really small...) meals a day kinda gal. I've been known to stop mid workout for a little snack to get my blood sugar back up. Don't get me wrong I eat plenty I'm not anorexic or anything like that (just ask anyone who has seen me eat hehe). But as the title of this page says... I like to chow! This is another John recipe that I thought he was a weirdo for but is now a staple in my diet :) I eat this everyday around 4 or 4:30 about an hour before I head to the gym. It keeps me fueled through my workout so I can last until dinner time around 7 or 730. It's super simple and healthy.

Creamy Oatmeal
1/2 cup dry oats
1 cup water
8 oz container fat free yogurt (i like wegmans fruit on the bottom fat free cherry vanilla YUM)

Place oats and water in a bowl, microwave for 2 minutes.
Remove and stir yogurt into cooked oats.
Enjoy!

A quick and easy 200 calorie snack filled with 4 grams of fiber and 12 grams of protein.


0 chews:

Want more chow like what you just read? You can click to subscribe to the feed, follow me on twitter, or become a fan on facebook! Can't wait to see you there!
Copyright © 2012 :: steph chows ::.