Share |

Peppers Onions Pasta


So last night I made up a batch of fiesta dip for a BBQ I'll be attending this weekend. Since I was already chopping up green/red peppers and red onions (which made me cry sooo bad last night) I figured I'd incorporate them into dinner. I basically took 1/4 cup of red 1/4 cup of green and 1/4 cup red onion and a dash of red pepper flakes and some black pepper and in a VERY hot pan whip it up with a little spray of olive oil and blackened the outsides up nice, I then added in a little water that smoked up the whole apartment but steamed the veggies nice without making them soggy.

In the meantime I had some whole wheat no yolk egg noodles boiling on another burner. Once those were done I drained and tossed them in with the peppers mixture and drizzles on a little bit of olive oil. Take it off the heat and serve with a little grated parmasian cheese. Delicious!


Random pepper pasta for one!
1/4 cup of red pepper
1/4 cup of green pepper
1/4 cup red onion
dash of red pepper flakes
black pepper to taste
whole wheat no yolk egg noodles (as much as you want to chow)
1-2 Tbs grated parmisian cheese
olive oil to spray and to drizzle

In a hot pan sprayed with olive oil blaken peppers and onion, add red pepper flakes and black pepper. Add a little water to flash steam the veggies. Boil pasta according to directions, drain and add to pepper mixture. Toss with a drizzle of olive oil and serve with grated cheese.

Chow!

0 chews:

Want more chow like what you just read? You can click to subscribe to the feed, follow me on twitter, or become a fan on facebook! Can't wait to see you there!
Copyright © 2012 :: steph chows ::.