Share |

Back in time... the 70's

So I wasn't alive to experience the 70's but man oh man do I love the styles that came out of it... hahahahahaha I had mentioned to John's mom the other day that I wanted to learn how to quilt... a few days later she gave me this book she was going to toss from the 70's that had a bunch of projects in it, quilting and others alike... ohh let the fun begin!!

First off who is this woman and where is she now??? I totally want to meet her :)


Now onto the best vest EVER... :) fantastic...

Now this is a food blog so obviously I have to talk about the apron pattern in the book... can you read what it says above the picture???

"An American beauty apron, this rose-adorned coverup is just right for parties or special entertaining."

I think I seriously need to make one for special entertaining situation... what do you think?? Would anyone like a scan of the instructions on how to make it? hahah

4 chews:

Anonymous said...

Oh my God, I LOVE these old 60s/70s era craft magazines. They are so kitschy, which I love. I want to know what the woman in the first picture is thinking. She looks so deep in thought (and she's wearing the vest from the second picture!).

stephchows said...

so true!!! hahahahaha. I think I NEED to make that vest :D

Tanya said...

Oh my God, I LOVE these old 60s/70s era craft magazines. They are so kitschy, which I love. I want to know what the woman in the first picture is thinking. She looks so deep in thought (and she's wearing the vest from the second picture!).

stephchows said...

so true!!! hahahahaha. I think I NEED to make that vest :D

Want more chow like what you just read? You can click to subscribe to the feed, follow me on twitter, or become a fan on facebook! Can't wait to see you there!
Copyright © 2012 :: steph chows ::.