Share |

Pumpkin Spice "luna" bars

I saw the recipe for these pumpkin spice bars and immediately knew I had to make them... They are a no bake bar that you put in the freezer, not the most convenient way to store a treat if you ask me, but I was game for it. They were tasty but I felt like I must have done something wrong since my consistency never fully got solid even in the freezer. I want to try and make these again but try baking them... I think it would help things hold together better?
crispy
I'll be making these again though.... hopefully they turn out better next time :) Or maybe I'll try her coconut version.. YUM

Have you tried making "luna bars" at home? Any success? Got any tips or tricks? What's your favorite flavor?

PS the winner of my planet gear giveaway was Natalie from thesweetslife! Congrats! I'll be emailing you shortly :)

Your email will never be displayed publicly, so don't be scared to comment! :) Oh and make sure you type in your blog link so I can click over to you! There is a spot you can type it in.

3 chews:

Jeanne said...

My friend Corrie and I made no-bake lara bars. They were pretty much just wwwhiiirrred up dates, prunes and nuts. But pretty awesome. And, well, with the dates, they stuck together just fine. 

The Duo Dishes said...

The only type of bars we've ever made (other than cookie type bars) is granola. It seems like more sticky ingredients and baking might work, but it's going to be trial and error. Try it again. And good luck!

so excited i won!! and these bars look great--off to check out the recipe!

Want more chow like what you just read? You can click to subscribe to the feed, follow me on twitter, or become a fan on facebook! Can't wait to see you there!
Copyright © 2012 :: steph chows ::.