Share |

Getting ready for tonight

Alright I'm all excited to try a recipe tonight to submit to Cupcake Hero!

I'm going to make a double chocolate cupcake with an amaretto ganache. I wanted to somehow incorporate marzipan but I think I'll wait on that one. I've been watching the pro's on her page go at it for a little now and these ladies/gents all know what they are doing. Lets hope I don't embarrass myself with my attempt. I'm also hoping they are ok with a "better for you" recipe. Oh well if they can't get past the butter-freeness of my recipes I'll just have to sit back and watch what they make up and keep my trap shut :)

Wish me luck! I'll post the recipe and pics as soon as I can.

1 chews:

Wendy said...

fun last night! Can't wait to see pics!

Want more chow like what you just read? You can click to subscribe to the feed, follow me on twitter, or become a fan on facebook! Can't wait to see you there!
Copyright © 2012 :: steph chows ::.