Share |

Chocolate cookies


So I made these last weekend for Erika's summer party, which was wonderful!! And the food was super tasty! Had I been thinking I would have taken pictures.. sooo many good things. I ate my heart out!! Bread with goat cheese wrapped in eggplant on top... all types of fresh roasted veggie wraps... these eggrolls that were to die for... lasagna... the list goes on!! I brought along some cookies to add a little sweet :)

Chocolate cookies
1 1/4 cups whole wheat flour
1 tsp baking powder
dash salt
2/3 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup splenda blend (or 1/2 cup white sugar)
1/2 cup apple sauce (unsweetened)
2 eggs
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
1 cup chocolate chips
sprinkle of powdered sugar and cinnamon once cooled

Whisk dry ingredients together in a large bowl, in a measuring cup measure apple sauce, add eggs and beat, add vanilla. Add wet to dry mixture and stir. Stir in chocolate chips

Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.

Let cook on a wire rack then sprinkle with powdered sugar and cinnamon.

Chow!

0 chews:

Want more chow like what you just read? You can click to subscribe to the feed, follow me on twitter, or become a fan on facebook! Can't wait to see you there!
Copyright © 2012 :: steph chows ::.