Share |

POM Wonderful!


A week ago I got a comment from Janny asking me to contact her, little did I know it was to see if I was interested in taste testing some POM Wonderful!! I jumped on the chance! I've eaten the fruit before but never the juice. If you've never had the fruit, it's an experience for sure haha. It's a very unique looking fruit with tons of little pockets of the delicious juice. Some people aren't fans of the texture, if that's your case, totally try the juice from POM!! It's the only 100% pomagranit juice out there (says their site) and it's super good for you. All the delisiousness without the seeds or weird texture!

And for all you health nuts out there (yes I'm talking about myself) this stuff is a powerhouse when it comes to antioxidants! I'm a huge green tea drinker and this stuffs kicks green teas bottom!

If you go to the POM site, you'll also find a ton of recipes. I may give one of their cookie recipes a try (after I chop the butter out of course :) ) I'll keep you updated once I make something!

A special thanks again to POM, and totally give them a try, super tasty AND healthy :)

6 chews:

Meg said...

I still need to try POM!

Maria said...

I haven't tried POM yet, I must be out of the loop:)

Megan said...

I got some comming to me too!!! I cant wait to try something with it. Looking forward to seeing what you make. :)

Reeni said...

That looks so delicious!! YUM!!!

Sara said...

I want pomegranate juice too, it's my favorite!

Anonymous said...

I got some of those pomegranate juices too - we love them!

Want more chow like what you just read? You can click to subscribe to the feed, follow me on twitter, or become a fan on facebook! Can't wait to see you there!
Copyright © 2012 :: steph chows ::.