Share |

Is that turtle wearing baby booties?

Another friend had a baby! You know what the means, crochet time!! Since I just mailed this yesterday I hope I'm not ruining the surprise, but lets face the facts, she's got way more important things to do with any spare time she has right now. #1 on that list being sleep, NOT reading my blog. So I think we're safe people.

Devin if you are indeed spending your few spare not busy moments reading... stop now or you'll ruin the surprise! :)


The first thing I made her was a set of super cute slip on booties (free ravelry download-you need a free account to access). I used a ball of baby soft white yarn along with a very thin pink yarn. It made the booties a nice light pink and not OVER THE TOP pink. I love how easy they crochet up, you basically make a T and then sew them together for a cute wrap over detail.


Then it was onto a cute toy. I love this stuffed turtle pattern (free pattern from lion brand) and knew I wanted to make it again. Sure you could go with shades of pink instead of green but I guess I'm a traditionalist... at least at this exact moment, don't ask tomorrow... I'll probably be having a crazy idea of making it with cow spots or something.




Your email will never be displayed publicly, so don't be scared to comment! :) Oh and make sure you type in your blog link so I can click over to you! There is a spot you can type it in.

2 chews:

Jeanne said...

Love the turtle!!

weight loss said...

I really like it , thank you for share this great article with us Healthy Dessert Recipes

Want more chow like what you just read? You can click to subscribe to the feed, follow me on twitter, or become a fan on facebook! Can't wait to see you there!
Copyright © 2012 :: steph chows ::.