Share |

Revolt 2.0 - week 1

Hey guys! This past week I started Revolt 2.0, basically Nichole took our feedback from the first 6 week program and made things even better!! I'm excited to say there are 3 levels of workouts for each day of the week and the videos explain all the moves at the beginning. The advanced level has really stepped things up so I felt like I was really pushing myself this past week.

The bad news is I took a fall during a 5k this weekend and will be off my feet for a bit. I'm hoping for a speedy recovery, but this week will have to focus on upper body and abs, since I currently can't put any weight on my one foot. Great...


Here's a before picture from the color run.. no after since I got to take an ambulance ride back to my car. Oh joy! Photo from Amanda. Oh and did I mention it started snowing as soon as the race started... BRRRRR come on spring, where are you??

To catch up on all my revolt posts head here.

Full disclosure I am getting free access to the Revolt site in return for blogging about my experiences. All opinions are all my own.



Your email will never be displayed publicly, so don't be scared to comment! :) Oh and make sure you type in your blog link so I can click over to you! There is a spot you can type it in.

1 chews:

Jen said...

Hope you're ankle is better super soon!

Want more chow like what you just read? You can click to subscribe to the feed, follow me on twitter, or become a fan on facebook! Can't wait to see you there!
Copyright © 2012 :: steph chows ::.