Panko crusted talapia

John and I eat a lot of chicken. This is mostly due to the fact the man wont eat red meat... this stems from when all the scientists told people red meat = bad for you. I keep trying to convince him that the scientists were wrong and now it's good for you. *like nana says everything in moderation!* See this is why I totally live by nana's philosophy. No matter what you eat, at some point someone will find a study to say it's good for you or bad for you, and it will flip flop 5 times during the course of yoru life... So I'm all about everything in moderation, I figure I'm safe that way.

Anyway I picked up a bunch of tilapia to mix things up, dipped them in a little red hot then tossed it into some panko and cajun spices and served it up with some sweet potato chips. YUM! Cook the talapia in a pan with a little cooking spray for 3 minutes each side and you are good to go quick and easy!


Check back tomorrow for some delicious pumpkin waffles!

3 chews:

Meg said...

I really need to try Panko! This looks good! I'll be back to check out those waffles!

stephchows said...

You totally have to try it, super easy and it tastes great! :)

Geri said...

I used to be a big fan of tilapia until I learned it's as bad as donuts, hamburgers, or bacon for you. If you're interested you can learn more

Want more chow like what you just read? You can click to subscribe to the feed, follow me on twitter, or become a fan on facebook! Can't wait to see you there!
Copyright © 2012 :: steph chows ::.