Share |

Spring Roll

Mmmmmm heading off for a big sushi lunch today, I can't wait!! I'll have a ton of pictures tomorrow along with all the crazy descriptions... dancing diablo roll anyone??? (it's tempura fried and covered in BBQ sauce... no joke!)

To satisfy your craving right now, here's a nice light spring roll for you to enjoy.



These are super easy, all you need is rice paper (spring roll wrappers) follow the directions, you just soak them in warm water for 30 seconds, then fill them up with whatever you want! I put in rice noodles, lettuce, and shrimp. For a dipping sauce I whipped up a quick peanut sauce that I use in this recipe here.

Chow!


1 chews:

Meg said...

I love spring rolls and those look delicious!

Want more chow like what you just read? You can click to subscribe to the feed, follow me on twitter, or become a fan on facebook! Can't wait to see you there!
Copyright © 2012 :: steph chows ::.