Shabby Apple Giveaway
Narrowing it down to three dresses was almost impossible, I'm in love with so many of the lines!
Cider (perfect for work, or a day wedding, hell I'd wear this every day everywhere!)
Azure (perfect for work, or the weekend)
Boogie Woogie (perfect for a night wedding or any special night out)
Looking through the dresses I wanted to make sure there were options for all the lovely women out there from xs to xl. I hope you like the range I chose but if none of these suit your style, just head on over and see what else they have to offer.
It's one thing if a company sells quality product but add to that a little charity and I'm totally sold. Here is a little bit about how Shabby Apple gives back:
We at Shabby Apple Dresses love to help women dress but are also commited to helping women live as well. Thus we are supporting the fight against global poverty by partnering with Unitus-a non-profit organization that accelerates access to life-changing financial services for those at the bottom of the economic pyramid. Shabby Apple donates 5% of its net sales to support work in India (where Shabby Apple Dresses has sourced many of its dresses and the textiles used to manufacture its dresses)
Read more about it here.
Now onto the giveaway rules:
- Shipping to US addresses only (sorry international peeps)
- You must Like Shabby Apple on facebook, then come back here and tell me you did (mandatory - earns you first entry)
- For an extra entry tell me which of the three dresses you like best, or head to their site and pick your favorite! (earns you one additional entry)
- Tweet or FB about the giveaway and then comment here (earns you one additional entry)
- You have until Wednesday March 2nd midnight EST to enter
Now so no one feels left out I've got a coupon code for you all to use if you want to purchase a dress for yourself or a loved one. Just enter stephchows10off for 10% off your purchase!