Share |

TCHO winner!

Thank you again to everyone who has been reading/commenting/drooling over this blog for the past year! I plan on continuing with all the tasty posting and look forward to trying new recipes and meeting new people! If anyone has a recipe they would like to health up send it my way and I'll see what I can do!

OK back to the TCHO tasting package!!! This Tasting Pack includes 1 each of TCHO's “Citrus”, “Nutty”, “Fruity”, and “Chocolatey”. The perfect way to Discover Your Chocolate!
And the winner is... *drum roll please*


Comment number 10 by the Diva on a Diet!!


Congratulations!!! Send me an email with your address and I'll ship off this delicious package! Let me know when you post about how you like it or what you made with it :)

I also mentioned something about bunnies yesterday... well my friend Clara of I heart Food 4 Thought AND I heart cuppycakes (yes that's right she has two blogs!! what can I say she's an overachiever ;) ) lol you know I adore you Clara!!


Anyway, Clara has these two adorable bunnies... and I made a little fun gift for her and her bunnies... go check them out here!

6 chews:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Diva! I hope you enjoy your deliciousness.


Those bunnies are awesome! *is wishing she was better at crocheting...only one way, right?*

stephchows said...

Thank you everyone for all your wonderful comments the other day!! and Valerie, you can totally crochet!! It's more intimidation than anything else, these guys were super easy and fun! Check out http://www.lionbrand.com/content-crochetPatternIndex.html?l=1 they have a TON of great easy patterns that are simple to follow and WICKED CUTE! :)

Meg said...

Congrats to the winners! Love the bunnies!

Reeni said...

Congrats to the Diva on a Diet!! Such cute bunnies!

Wow, I'm completely shocked ... and delighted ... to have won! Thank you so, SO much, Steph! I'm sorry for not responding sooner - I had a very crazy week last week and had trouble keeping up with my online stuff. I couldn't be happier and I will send the info right along. :)

Valerie said...

Congratulations Diva! I hope you enjoy your deliciousness.


Those bunnies are awesome! *is wishing she was better at crocheting...only one way, right?*

Want more chow like what you just read? You can click to subscribe to the feed, follow me on twitter, or become a fan on facebook! Can't wait to see you there!
Copyright © 2012 :: steph chows ::.