Share |

Go chow to help the MDA


I was contacted yesterday about a wonderful event happening tonight. Carrabba's is having a little mixer and proceeds are going to the Muscular Dystrophy Association. Come on people... chow... that helps benefit a good organization, I'm IN! I've actually never been to a Carrabba's but an event like this seems like a good excuse to try them out!

Here are the details:

Carrabba’s Italian Grill “Mix it up for MDA” Event

What: “Mix it Up for MDA” Event, a fundraiser for the Muscular Dystrophy Association

When: (TONIGHT!) Thursday, July 30th from 5 p.m. to close

Cost: $15 a person

Admission includes a sampling of four food items from the new Mr. C’s Bar Menu and, for guests 21 years and older, one of three signature cocktails (Blackberry Lemonade, the Italian Lemon Drop or Blackberry Fields Martini) or another drink on the Mr. C’s list. In addition to monies raised from event admission, Carrabba’s also will donate $1 to MDA for each of the three signature drinks sold from July 30 – August 6.


Where:
To find Carrabba’s locations near you, visit http://carrabbas.com/locator.aspx


They also gave me access to the recipes for the feature drinks! Pretty sweet huh :D So tell me... which one should I make first? I'm thinking the Italian Lemon Drop has my name written all over it.


So go have a drink to support the MDA!

Click on the below image to see the other drink recipes!


If you go let me know which drink you tried and how you liked it :)

6 chews:

Anonymous said...

Carrabas is my all time favorite restaurant. Their bread makes me fall in love every time! Haha, have a blast. What a great cause too!

That is a great cause Steph. We don't have a Carrabas close to us since we moved to Indiana, but will say that it was one of our favorite restaurants when we lived in Ohio. And definitely.... do the lemon drop.

That blackberry lemonade looks really good. It's not even noon, and you've already got me thinking about drinking!

Unfortunately I can't go tonight even though it sounds like a great cause. I went to a Carrabba's once a long time ago and remember liking it... I'm sure everyone who goes will enjoy it!

What a great event! Have a wonderful time, Steph! As for the drinks ... I like 'em all, naturally. LOL

have a great time!! Carabbas is amazing :) Best pasta!

Reeni said...

I don't have one of these near me! Bummer.

Want more chow like what you just read? You can click to subscribe to the feed, follow me on twitter, or become a fan on facebook! Can't wait to see you there!
Copyright © 2012 :: steph chows ::.