Share |

Winner and the Weekend

Does anyone have a recipe for German Cinnamon Twists? I'm suppose to make some this weekend and am having trouble finding an authentic German recipe. The person says you twist them into bow ties or infinity shapes?? Anyone??? Help please!

Now for the Skinny Bitch Book of Vegan Swaps winner! And the winner picked by random.org is... Expedition Eat (Dina K). I'll be emailing you today to get your mailing address.

Your email will never be displayed publicly, so don't be scared to comment! :) Oh and make sure you type in your blog link so I can click over to you! There is a spot you can type it in.

2 chews:

Expedition Eat (Dina K) said...

If you have access to Bernard Clayton's New and Complete Book of Breads there's a recipe for German Sour Cream Twists. Many of his recipes are traditional but I don't know if this one specifically is. Thanks for the win!

I'll have to see if I can find a copy at the library and try it out! I made one that came from a yeast packet in the 60s, they were delicious (oh so bad for you) but I think they came out well! Recipe to come later this week :)

Want more chow like what you just read? You can click to subscribe to the feed, follow me on twitter, or become a fan on facebook! Can't wait to see you there!
Copyright © 2012 :: steph chows ::.