Share |

Revolt- week 6

OK guys! I'm done with my first revolt uprising (6 week program) and ready to start my second one! As I told you from the start I was going strictly on her workouts and not following her diet. Having said that... I'm basically the same weight as I was to start. Are my muscles more defined, yes. Did I loose some fat and gain some muscle, I'd say yes. Am I going to follow the diet in the next uprising to loose some actual weight this time? ....

I thought about it, I did, but I'm still not going to. Here's my reasoning: I want to eat in a way I can maintain, sure if I restrict my calories I'm going to drop some lbs. but as soon as I go back to my normal ways... guess what? The lbs will come back. So I'm planning on sticking to her workout, adding in a little more of my own cardio, and see how it goes. In reality even if I use her plan as a maintenance plan, I'm happy. I love the variety of the workouts and I love being able to fit them in so quickly.

If you want to try her workouts she's offering a free revolt two week preview here. No signing up or anything, you can just go watch the videos and work out along with her. Give it a try! Seriously it's a nice way to make yourself stick to a routine, and personally I really enjoy them!

OK Hobbes time :) Since posts with no photos are no fun!






Your email will never be displayed publicly, so don't be scared to comment! :) Oh and make sure you type in your blog link so I can click over to you! There is a spot you can type it in.

1 chews:

Jeanne said...

Interesting. I think more muscles at the same weight is pretty great.

Want more chow like what you just read? You can click to subscribe to the feed, follow me on twitter, or become a fan on facebook! Can't wait to see you there!
Copyright © 2012 :: steph chows ::.