Share |

Revolt 2.0 week 4

Week four is over!? That means there are only 2 weeks left of my Revolt Now Fitness experience left! I told you last week that this second installment of Revolt was seriously kicking butt. The workouts keep my body guessing and I'm loving how often they change!


In case you are just tuning in, the workouts are broken down into 3 days of cardio, one day upper body focus, and one day lower body focus. She's also introduced a new thing called sevens where you do large circuit of 7 exercises, but instead of doing them once through and rest, then repeat, you build on them like a ladder without rest. I LOVE them!!! Again, mixing things up and keeping me interested!

This program is marketed as a weight loss program. As I've said before, I'm not following the diet and I'm using it strictly as an exercise program. Here's the best part. I went from going to the gym 6 days a week, doing hour long spin classes, and weight routines and elliptical trainers, and I was maintaining my weight. Now I'm doing Nichole's 20-30 minute 5-6 day a week routines AT HOME, and I'm still maintaining my weight. Seriously, the woman cut my workout time in half, and I feel like I'm in better shape now that I was when I was living at the gym. To me that is worth it, I've gained time, am no longer bored, never wondering "what should I do today to work out" It's all planned out, easy to follow, and has 3 levels of intensity. I know I sound like a marketing pitch, but I REALLY do love the workouts. Diet, no. Workouts YES! :)

To catch up on all my revolt posts head here

Full disclosure I am getting free access to the Revolt site in return for blogging about my experiences. All opinions are my own, no lies, no exaggerations.




Your email will never be displayed publicly, so don't be scared to comment! :) Oh and make sure you type in your blog link so I can click over to you! There is a spot you can type it in.

0 chews:

Want more chow like what you just read? You can click to subscribe to the feed, follow me on twitter, or become a fan on facebook! Can't wait to see you there!
Copyright © 2012 :: steph chows ::.