Share |

Teavivre Oolong Teas

So so very happy! It's Christmas time and I got an amazing gift in the mail! Oolong teas from Teavivre!!



Check out what they sent me:

Taiwan Osmanthus Oolong Tea
Taiwan High Mountain Oolong Tea
Superfine Taiwan Moderately-Roasted Dong Ding Oolong Tea
Superfine Taiwan Qing Xiang Dong Ding Oolong Tea
Superfine Taiwan Ali Shan Oolong Tea

Even better news they are having a buy one get one 50% off sale right now! So go go go!

As you probably already realize I LOVE tea. Love it. I drink a good 6-8 cups of it a day. Can't help myself, and when it's snowy and chilly out, my number of cups go up. A long time user of tea bags I thougth I knew what good tea was. Enter in loose leaf tea. A friend bought me an infuser for christmas one year and I've been hooked rock solid ever since.  If you've never tried loose leaf... and you are a lover of tea... do yourself a favor and give it a try. I swear after infusing the same tea leaves for my 4th cup of tea, the taste and flavor was better and stronger than the first cup of a tea bag infused cup of tea.

That whole sentence was kinda confusing... sorry. I'm excited about TEA!!! So far my favorite is the high mountain oolong. It really is hard to pick from what they sent me, each has a subtle but powerful different in flavor. In all truth if you went with any of these oolongs you will be happy. Not exagerating, I'm in love. So if anyone needs last minute gift ideas for me... get me some more tea!!! :)

Merry Christmas everyone!! Check back next week for an amazing reindeer taxidermy crochet project!! Yup you read that right :)

Product was provided to me by Teavivre, I am not being compensated for this post, all thoughts and opinions are my own.


Your email will never be displayed publicly, so don't be scared to comment! :) Oh and make sure you type in your blog link so I can click over to you! There is a spot you can type it in.

0 chews:

Want more chow like what you just read? You can click to subscribe to the feed, follow me on twitter, or become a fan on facebook! Can't wait to see you there!
Copyright © 2012 :: steph chows ::.