Share |

A new quick at home workout

I've been working out at home for a little over a year now. Not having a gym membership is totally foreign to me but I must admit I love the time it saves not having to drive anywhere or work my schedule around a class I like.

I do miss some of my heavy weights though, on that note I've been hitting craigslist and some garage sales to find some new workout buddies to keep me company at home.



$2!!! How awesome is that! This GoFit 25-Pound Orange Kettlebell with Vinyl Coating sells online for way more than that.

Here's my workout from yesterday. It only takes 20 minutes and by the end you feel like you had an awesome workout!

Do 12 reps each of the following exercises in a row without any rest in between.  At the end of the last movement rest 60 seconds, then start from the top. Do 5 sets and you're done!

  1. Pushups
  2. Narrow Squat (holding 25 lb kettlebell)
  3. Burpees
  4. Bicep curls (12 each arm) - I used 15lb dumbells
  5. High knees (12 each knee)
  6. Straight leg deadlift (holding 25lb kettlebell)
  7. Regular squat (holding 25 lb kettlebell)
Rest 1 minute and then repeat! Done and done. Make sure to warm up first, I tend to do a combo of running in place/jumping jacks at the start and end. Let me know how you like it!




Your email will never be displayed publicly, so don't be scared to comment! :) Oh and make sure you type in your blog link so I can click over to you! There is a spot you can type it in.

0 chews:

Want more chow like what you just read? You can click to subscribe to the feed, follow me on twitter, or become a fan on facebook! Can't wait to see you there!
Copyright © 2012 :: steph chows ::.