Share |

Camping and Green Tea

Being a lover of tea I pack it no matter where I travel. What's that? You're too fussy to bother with loose leaf? Say it aint so! And to prove just how simple loose leaf is to make anywhere...


I brought it camping. Not so sure you can complain and say it's too complicated for you.

The wonderful people at Teavivre.com sent me the following sampling of their high quality and super delicious green teas:

Huang Shan Mao Feng Green Tea
Premium Dragon Well Long Jing Green Tea
Organic Superfine Dragon Well Long Jing Green Tea
Premium Tai Ping Hou Kui Green Tea
Bi Luo Chun Green Tea (Pi Lo Chun)


I couldn't even begin to pick a favorite from the bunch! Ranging from floral to earthy these teas are the perfect way to start my day, no matter if I'm camping, or heading to work.

Are you indecisive like me? Great news, they have sampler packs just like what they sent me! You can find the sample packs here.


I was not paid for this post, samples provided by Teavivre, opinions are all mine.




Your email will never be displayed publicly, so don't be scared to comment! :) Oh and make sure you type in your blog link so I can click over to you! There is a spot you can type it in.

4 chews:

Jeanne said...

YAY camping! And tea.

Mom said...

Lovely place to have a cup of tea. What kind of cup it that?

It's an infuser pot! You put it over a mug and it comes out the bottom and into your cup! no mess :)

Amanda said...

swanky camping

Want more chow like what you just read? You can click to subscribe to the feed, follow me on twitter, or become a fan on facebook! Can't wait to see you there!
Copyright © 2012 :: steph chows ::.