Share |

Shirt Skirts

It was my birthday a few weeks ago and as you know I went camping with my best friend... what I didn't tell you is she made me a freaking amazing skirt for my present!
skirtside
She took a mans button down and transformed it into instant cuteness. Want to make one? Head on over to her blog to find out how!
skirtfront
Do you like refashioning things? I love it!!

Your email will never be displayed publicly, so don't be scared to comment! :) Oh and make sure you type in your blog link so I can click over to you! There is a spot you can type it in.

1 chews:

Reeni said...

That is adorable! My Mom just broke out her sewing machine and is trying to make a dress out of a big t-shirt.

Want more chow like what you just read? You can click to subscribe to the feed, follow me on twitter, or become a fan on facebook! Can't wait to see you there!
Copyright © 2012 :: steph chows ::.