Share |

Wanderings

Hi! long time no see :) Not that most of you notice, ok mom/dad/aunt sandy/ you all noticed. But that's about it.  I've been out and about on adventures lately, so that means not a lot of baking has been done. Sure I made some coconut blueberry muffins while visiting the parents, but for the most part I spent the trip enjoying my time with them, and of course taking pictures.
hirshhorn
jefferson
mlk
mtvernon
washington
westmuseum

Some people are sad when they are on vacation and have cloudy days, I kinda love them for the simple fact of fabulous sky backdrops. I mean how boring would some of those shots be with a simple blue sky? Snoozefest right? I'm especially fond of the Jefferson Memorial shot, stepping back and zooming out on your subject can lend to a much more impactful photo then a simple full frame closeup of your subject. Always have fun and change your vantage point from where you are shooting, those tend to be my favorite and most interesting shots.


Your email will never be displayed publicly, so don't be scared to comment! :) Oh and make sure you type in your blog link so I can click over to you! There is a spot you can type it in.

1 chews:

natalie@thesweetslife said...

GORGEOUS pics from DC!

Want more chow like what you just read? You can click to subscribe to the feed, follow me on twitter, or become a fan on facebook! Can't wait to see you there!
Copyright © 2012 :: steph chows ::.