Share |

Is dressing up your dog wrong?

I must admit, I never thought I'd be one of those people who dressed their animal up. I always thought they looked so sad and ridiculous... and then I had Hobbes (yes I birthed her, she is my baby), and now I want to dress her up all in all types of ridiculousness. John however has other plans, the plans that involve no dog clothing at all. Guess who won?
distinguished
I mean I made it myself, so he can't argue I'm wasting money on silly things, and look how distinguished she looks! She's ready for an interview! If the job calls for running around the yard like a mad woman she would get it in a second.
deer
Hobbes said, "I am so done with this photoshoot SEEYA!"
Gotta love the tie flapping in the breeze as she runs. :)

You know you want to make your own dog tie right? It's insanity easy and you can get the free pattern over at dog under my desk. Totally cute site, go check it out, and make this tie in every color of the rainbow. :)


Your email will never be displayed publicly, so don't be scared to comment! :) Oh and make sure you type in your blog link so I can click over to you! There is a spot you can type it in.

7 chews:

Jeanne said...

too cute! You need to make her a little scarf now that it's winter!

Kari @ Running Ricig said...

Mike refuses to let me dress up Bungee. I feel like my life is incomplete. Luckily, I get to make her look ridiculous carrying a hydration pack when we run.

Jen said...

I'm not trying to make any statement about gender identity, because it's totally cool for girls to wear ties. But remember that Hobbes is a girl! She needs a hair bow too!

Everyone thinks she's a boy anyway :D

emily said...

It is definitely not wrong when your dog looks that cute in "clothes"!

Cami said...

Aw, Hobbes is absolutely precious! I have a Wheaten, too! Her name is Daisy and I love her to pieces. Love the tie on Hobbes :)

Awww I bet she's a cutie!! Aren't they the best dogs ever!!

Want more chow like what you just read? You can click to subscribe to the feed, follow me on twitter, or become a fan on facebook! Can't wait to see you there!
Copyright © 2012 :: steph chows ::.