Share |

Virtual Baby Shower- Texas edition

And my post just deleted itself when I tried to add in the link list... sigh....

I'll have to rewrite it later since I'm dead tired and now rather cranky... ugg. Sorry :(

Gist of the post. CONGRATS to Amber of Bluebonnets & Brownies, here's to celebrating her virtual baby shower!! I made Fiesta Dip to celebrate, and a cute hat for her baby to be! I'll have to rewrite the pattern... awesome. I hate computers...



Sugarcrafter | Breakfast Tostadas
My Kitchen Addiction | Baby Texan Cookies
My Baking Addiction | Texas Sheet Cake
Simple Bites | Grilled Shrimp Tacos with Charred Corn Salsa
Stetted | Queso Mac
Food for My Family | Texas Pepper Barbecue Sauce
Dessert For Two | Frito Chocolate Chip Cookies
Confessions of a Cookbook Queen | Coconut Tres Leches Layer Cake
TidyMom | Pizza Bread Sticks
Miss in the Kitchen | Blackberry Milkshakes
Art of Gluten Free Baking | Peach-Pecan Pie, Gluten-Free
Bon Appetit Hon | Cheddar Ranch Crackers
Food Babbles | Southern Pecan Pie
Jelly Toast | Peach Iced Tea
Sweet Adventures of Sugarbelle | Decorated Elephant Cookies
i am baker | Texas Brownie Cake
The Kitchen Trials | Coca-Cola Cake
Cookies & Cups | Sticky Toffee Pudding Cookies
A Farmgirl's Dabbles | Peanut Butter Bonbons the Size of Texas
Steph Chows | Fiesta Dip


11 chews:

Amanda said...

Love the texas caviar... would be perfect for an upcoming event. And that bonnet is ADORABLE!

Tracy said...

Oh my goodness, how adorable Steph - this little hat is totally cute! Thanks for bringing along your fiesta dip as well to celebrate Amber's shower!

Cookbook Queen said...

Love the hat AND the dip!! Perfect!!

amberaryssabrooke said...

Oh Steph - that hat! Of course, the recipe, Texas Caviar, is so perfect, but that HAT! I can't wait to put it on his little head, and I promise you, that's one baby item I will keep forever in his baby book. That you made it with your own two hands just means so much. I've only ever been able to crochet in a straight line, so I am impressed that you even attempted cowboy boots! Thank you for being my friend, and thank you for celebrating my little man. I'm so grateful.

Jen @ My Kitchen Addiction said...

Dip AND a crocheted hat? LOVE it! And, I am absolutely in awe of your ability to crochet. The last time I attempted to crochet, I was making a hat for myself, and it ended up being baby-sized. Oops :)


Thanks so much for joining in on the baby shower fun!

JensFavoriteCookies said...

That baby hat is adorable! I usually crochet booties, but I think I like the hat better. Can't wait to try it!

Milisa Armstrong said...

That little hat is so adorable! I wish I could sew or crochet or knit, so awesome!

DessertForTwo said...

How sweet! The color matches Sweet Sugar Belle's elephant cookies! Lovely :)

Amber I am so glad you like it! I hope he does too :) Now I just need your address so I can send it off to you :)

tidymom said...

Love the hat!! my daughter has just learned to crochet and is looking for something new to make - I'm going to send this to her!!.....I make the dip! ;)

Jeanne (Art of GF Baking) said...

The dip sounds delicious and the hat is so dang cute! I love it!

Want more chow like what you just read? You can click to subscribe to the feed, follow me on twitter, or become a fan on facebook! Can't wait to see you there!
Copyright © 2012 :: steph chows ::.